Our School Ethos
To create responsible, confident and literate citizens that can innovate and contribute positively to the future.
Think - Share - Achieve
Through God’s love, we value, nurture and challenge everyone to achieve their best; aspiring to a promising future.
As a Church School, our aims are:
- To enable our children to achieve excellence in education.
- To provide a friendly, caring and stimulating environment which is conducive to learning.
- To help our children acquire the knowledge, concepts, skills and attitudes which will enable them to be full and responsible members of society.
- To create a whole school ethos that reflects equality of opportunity, develop a positive self- image and foster mutual respect.
- To encourage our children to have high expectations for themselves and others.
- To teach in ways which encourage children to be confident and independent learners and progress, in partnership with the wider community.
- To ensure equal access to materials and resources available for these aims to be realised.
- To encourage our children to feel a sense of pride in their school so that they respect and care for their surroundings.
- To encourage children to develop and apply Christian values and beliefs throughout their lives whilst sharing a knowledge and understanding of other world religions.
- To foster spiritual awareness through collective worship