Home / School Agreement
The school will be committed to:
- Encourage children to do their best at all times.
- Encourage children to take care of their surroundings and others around them.
- Inform parents of their children's progress through parents’ evenings and annual written reports.
- Provide quality teaching following a balanced curriculum to meet the needs of the children.
- Provide a safe and orderly environment for children within the school.
- Respond promptly to enquiries of parents/carers.
- Keep parents informed on our Website/letters/parent mail.
- Deliver a broad and balanced curriculum
- Keep an open dialogue with children so their voices and views are heard
Mrs. K. LOT
The family will encourage and support the school and my child's education by:
Making sure that my child arrives on time at school - by 9.00 a.m.
- Making sure that my child is collected on time - at 3.30 p.m.
- Making sure that my child attends school regularly and provide a note of explanation if my child is absent.
- Ensure I or a responsible adult collect my child at the end of their school day.
- Attending parents’ evenings to discuss my child's progress.
- Ensuring that my child is dressed in the school uniform and is tidy in appearance.
- Supporting my child in completing homework.
- Informing the school about any problems affecting my child's work and behaviour.
- Ensuring I update the school of any changes to my child’s medical needs and provide relevant evidence.
- Ensuring I update the school with contact details when they change.
The child will:
. Be gentle.
. Be kind and helpful.
. Be respectful.
. Be honest.
. Listen to others.
. Look after property
. Work hard.
. Do follow instructions