The School will be committed to:
- Encouraging children to do their best at all times.
- Encouraging children to take care of their surroundings and others around them.
- Informing parents of their children’s progress and on request, supply the terms learning.
- Providing quality teaching following a balanced curriculum to meet the needs of the children.
- Providing a safe and orderly environment for children within the school. Respond promptly to enquiries of parents/carers.
The family will encourage and support the school and their child’s education by:
- Making sure that their child arrives on time at school – by 9.00am.
- Making sure that their child is collected on time – at 3.20pm.
- Making sure that their child attends school regularly and provide a note of explanation if their child is absent.
- Attending parents evenings to discuss their child’s progress.
- Ensuring that their child is dressed in the school uniform and is tidy in appearance. Supporting their child in completing homework.
- Informing the school about any problems affecting their child’s work and behaviour.
The child will keep the school’s golden rules:
- Be calm and gentle.
- Be kind and helpful.
- Work hard.
- Look after property and help to keep the school tidy.
- Listen to others.
- Be honest.
- Be polite.
- Treat other people as they themselves would like to be treated.
- Do their homework.