Make £5 Grow - The Sale
STEM Week - 'Make £5 Grow'
The competition was fierce across the school over the past few weeks. Who would design and create the most popular and best selling product within budget? Who would make the biggest impact and make the most money? The challenge came to a head after school on Friday 30th June when each class set out their wares and began selling. Here is what the different classes amazed us with:
- Nursery - Bubbles and Play Doh
- Reception - Fishing hook game
- Year 1 - Handmade windmills
- Year 2 - Sports and fitness challenges
- Year 3 - Kites and BeeBot maps
- Year 4 - Chocolate coins and boat games
- Year 5 - Circuit challenge
- Year 6 - Krazy Kaleidoscopes
What did you buy and who won this year?
The money has now been counted and the winners are...
1st Place - Reception Class
2nd Place - Year 6
Thanks to the generosity of all those who attended the sale, we were able to put charity donations towards a water pump for a country that does not have ready access to water or clean water. For more information on this scheme click on the link below :